I’ve recently collaborated with an artist from Ukraine to produce and bring these beautiful grips to the market. These grips are currently under a licensing contract and is officially licensed.
The photos does not do these grips justice. The lighting has made some distortion with the actual product. I promise these grips will arrive looking better than the actual photo itself. When purchasing from DURAGRIPS, you can rest assure that you will always receive a quality product. All products that I carry are always backed by a 100% full refund policy, no question asked. Zero risk involve.
- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS ” AZTEC CALENDAR” grips for the subcompact Para Ordnance 1911.
- Will fit the Carry 9, Carry C6.45 LDA, Slim Hawg, Elite Carry, PDA. As far as I know, these grips will not fit any other brand 1911s out there, only a few subcompacts from Para Ordnance.
- These grips are shorter than the compact officers 1911 model. When in doubt, send me a message.
- If you own a PDA model, I can cut for ambi-safety, just select ambi-safety cut from the drop down menu.
- Will not fit double stacks/widebody from Para Ordnance (if your OEM magazine holds 10+ rounds, you have a double stack).
- Choose from Gloss of Matte finish. Gloss will be machine polished to bring out a high gloss finish and Matte will be bead blasted to give it a nice matte tactical appearance.
- The Aztec calendar is deeply engraved into the grips which also gives it a little more texture for gripping.
- Made from an ultra-durable thermoset resin.
- Uses your factory grip screws and bushings ( not included )