Note: Some of the Llamas has either a short standard slide stop or a extended slide stop like the Micromax, please be sure to select the correct slide stop that you have on your firearm from the drop down menu. For the extended slide stop feature, I will mill out a section on the upper corner grip panel for proper clearance of the extended slide stop.
I use a very special technique to get these faux stag looking like the real deal. There are layers of different discoloration within the grips itself that makes it looks so authentic. The colors are not painted on, it’s the actual grip itself. I guarantee that these DURAGRIPS are the most authentic looking faux stag grips on the market or your money back!
- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS “FAUX STAG” grips for the small frame Llama
- These are not made from real antlers, but they look and feel very real.
- Any white glares seen in photo are just reflections from the lighting.
- These grips will fit the small frame Llama in .22lr, .32acp or .380acp only.
- The grips are made out of a very solid and durable polymer material.
- Machined polished to a high gloss mirror finished
- Uses your factory grip screws ( not included )