- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of grips for the Kimber Micro 9mm.
- Combination of CNC machining and hand finishing.
- Not mass produced, but one set at a time with care and high attention to details.
- Any white glares seen in photo are just reflections from the lighting.
- Made out of a ultra durable thermoset resin
- Uses your factory grip screws and bushings ( not included ).
Q: What is ambi-safety cut and do I need it?
A: Some Micro 9 models have ambidextrous safety, meaning left and right thumb safety. If you have a thumb safety selector on both side of the frame then you would need the ambi-safety cut.
Q: Will these grips fit my Micro .380?
A: These grips will not fit the Micro .380.