I’ve recently collaborated with an artist from Ukraine to produce and bring these beautiful grips to the market. These grips are currently under a licensing contract and is officially licensed.
The photos does not do these grips justice. The lighting has made some distortion with the actual product. I promise these grips will arrive looking better than the actual photo itself. When purchasing from DURAGRIPS, you can rest assure that you will always receive a quality product. All products that I carry are always backed by a 100% full refund policy, no question asked. Zero risk involve.
- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS ” AZTEC CALENDAR” grips for the Kimber Micro 380.
- Choose from Gloss of Matte finish. Gloss will be machine polished to bring out a high gloss finish and Matte will be bead blasted to give it a nice matte tactical appearance.
- The Aztec calendar is deeply engraved into the grips which also gives it a little more texture for gripping.
- The grips are made out of a very solid and durable polymer material.
- Uses your factory grip screws and bushings ( not included )
- FULL REFUND IF YOU ARE
UNSATISFIED IN ANY WAY
Q: What is ambi-safety cut and do I need it?
A: Some Micro 380 models have ambidextrous safety, meaning left and right thumb safety. If you have a thumb safety selector on both side of the frame then you would need the ambi-safety cut.
Q: Will these grips fit my Micro 9?
A: These grips will not fit the Micro 9.