- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS for the full-size 1911.
- Mounting holes from center hole to center hole is: 3.07″, 3 1/16″ or 78mm.
- These grips will fit most 1911 full-size frame.
- Combination of precision CNC machining and hand finishing.
- Not mass produced, but one set at a time with care and attention to detail
- The grips are made from an ultra-durable thermoset resin
- Uses your factory standard size grip bushings and screws (not included).
Q:Whats the difference between Magwell, Magwell-II and Beveled?
A: All 3 different cuts are mainly just for personal preference. Magwell is flat straight cut at a 90 degree angle on the bottom of the grips. Magwell-II is like Magwell, but has a notch cut out exposing the mainspring pin and beveled is cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of the grips.