Not too long ago I was outside clearing these wasp nest from the side of my house. When I went to pick it up to toss it into the trash, I notice the texture it had and the way it gripped onto my hand. Right than I knew it was only a matter of time til I turned it into one of my new grip design.
Yesterday (1/11/11) I took these grips to my local indoor range to test out its functionality. They are very comfortable to hold and not harsh on the your hands at all. To my surprise, it seems like the more you sweat the more grip you had. I guess the concept is kinda similar to a suction cup. Give these grips a try and I’m sure it will not disappoint you.
- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS for the compact / officers 1911
- Mounting holes from center hole to center hole is: 2-11/16″.
- These grips will fit the 1911 Compact / officers frame (ex. Colt Defender, Kimber Ultra Series, RIA CS model etc.).
- Combination of precision CNC machining and hand finishing.
- Not mass produced, but one set at a time with care and attention to detail
- The grips are made from an ultra-durable thermoset resin
- Bead blasted matte finished.
- Uses your factory standard size grip bushings and screws (not included).