- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS for the Compact/Officers frame.
- Mounting holes from center hole to center hole is: 2-11/16”
- These grips will fit the 1911 Compact / officers frame (ex. Colt Defender, Kimber Ultra Series, RIA CS model etc.).
- Will not fit double stacks/widebody 1911s (if your OEM magazine holds 10+ rounds, you have a double stack).
- Combination of CNC machining and hand finishing.
- Not mass produced, 1 set at a time with care and attention to details.
- Made from an ultra-durable thermoset resin.
- Bead blasted matte finish.
- Uses your factory grip screws ( not included ).
Q: Whats the difference between Magwell, Magwell-II and Beveled?
A: All 3 different cuts are mainly just for personal preference. Magwell
is flat straight cut at a 90 degree angle on the bottom of the grips.
Magwell-II is like Magwell, but has a notch cut out exposing the
mainspring pin and beveled is cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of