I use a very special technique to get these faux stags looking like the real deal. There are layers of different discoloration within the grips itself that makes it looks so authentic. The colors are not painted on, it’s the actual grip itself. I guarantee that these DURAGRIPS are the most authentic looking faux stag grips on the market or your money back!
- Made in USA
- One (1) pair of DURAGRIPS for the Compact/Officers frame.
- Mounting holes from center hole to center hole is: 2-11/16”
- These grips will fit the 1911 Compact / officers frame (ex. Colt Defender, Kimber Ultra Series, RIA CS model etc.).
- Combination of CNC machining and hand finishing.
- Not mass produced, 1 set at a time with care and attention to details.
- Made from an ultra-durable thermoset resin.
- Machine polished to a high gloss mirror finish.
- Uses your factory grip screws ( not included ).
- FULL REFUND IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED IN ANY WAY.
Q:Whats the difference between Magwell, Magwell-II and Beveled?
A: All 3 different cuts are mainly just for personal preference. Magwell is flat straight cut at a 90 degree angle on the bottom of the grips. Magwell-II is like Magwell, but has a notch cut out exposing the mainspring pin and beveled is cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of the grips.