- One (1) pair, compact/officers 1911 grips.
- Any white glares seen in photo are just reflections from the lighting.
- Grips are made out of a very solid and durable thermoset resin
- Comes in either machine polished to a high gloss mirror finish or bead blasted matte finish.
- Mounting holes from center hole to center hole is 2-11/16″
- Uses your factory standard size grip bushings and screws (not included).
Q:Whats the difference between Magwell, Magwell-II and Beveled?
All 3 different cuts are mainly just for personal preference. Magwell
is flat straight cut at a 90 degree angle on the bottom of the grips.
Magwell-II is like Magwell, but has a notch cut out exposing the
mainspring pin and beveled is cut at a 45 degree angle at the bottom of